Wiltshire Forestry are based near Marlborough in Wiltshire, providing expert forestry and arboricultural services to across the southwest to a wide variety of clients including National Trust , The Forestry Commission and Wildlife trusts as well as country estates , land agents and domestic clients .
We provide a professional and bespoke service to all of our clients, from initial contact to completing your project to the highest standards and leaving your property clean and tidy. All our work is covered by £10million public liability insurance, and undertaken to strict health and safety regulations. We also provide a 24-hour emergency call-out service for tree failures.
Being a CHAS accredited contractor and using an experienced NPTC-qualified workforce, you can rest assured we will complete your project to the highest standards safely and at the most competitive price. I
We happily offer free professional advice and quotations without any obligation.
We strive to provide all our customers with the first-class service they deserve. We do not believe in a typical customer and our promise to you is this:
• We aim to return all calls within 24 hours if missed and to provide a site visit and no-nonsense written quotation within 7 days of initial contact.
• Undertake any planning/authority correspondence on your behalf, free of charge (if the quotation is accepted).
• Provide simple and detailed written quotations. Explaining fully how work will be undertaken and why, and answer any questions you may have.
• Ensuring the work is carried out to your expectation and to the highest possible standard.
• Provide you with an easy, stress-free service.
Wiltshire Forestry are an environmentally aware company, recycling our wood waste where possible. Our firewood is from our arboriculture and forestry works and all wood chips are used as biomass or rotted down to create mulch for footpaths, weed suppressants, and for moisture retention in the soil.